When we refinish your markers we will only use the best paints that can be bought. The process is done in four steps for the bronze markers and three on the stone ones.
- First we will clean the marker all the way down to the bare metal.
- Second, we will prime it so it will last longer in the elements.
- Third, we use a base coat, wait for it to fully cure before we highlight the raise areas.
- Forth, we add the coat in two coats so the shine will last a long time
- First , cleaning of the stone removing and dirt and or molds.
- Second, we we trying to polish it on site if possible, if not we will move it to our location.
- Third, we will add a sealant to keep it shining longer and help water poof it.